Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hotel heaven...

Staying at the Westin Hotel at Mindspace for 3 days had a lot of advantages, the main one being with Sarah of course, but I also had a bit of luxury after having a week in my apartment. It also meant that I could walk to Novartis rather than the daily stress of the Hyderabad traffic! On Monday after work I met up with Sarah and other colleagues of hers in the bar of the hotel.  It was a good evening, and was pretty late by the time we went back to our room  (1am is my guess). Back in the room I tried and failed to watch the US Open final - shame really given the result!

Sarah left early Tuesday morning for work so I snatched an extra hours sleep. Went  for breakfast and met up with Bill & Sheila from Novartis. Had another long day to work - got back about 8pm (an 11 hour day!) feeling knackered and hungry! As I arrived Sarah & the others were also arriving after their team-building event - so we all went to the bar again! Said my goodbye to Sarah at 7am the following morning, who was flying up to Mumbai, then went back to bed! Looks like I may be moving apartment soon - fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment